28 March 2012A full-day Labour Training for Footwear members
Dear Footwear and Sub-contracting Members
GMAC in cooperation with the Ministry of Labour and Vocational Training (MoLVT)
will conduct a full-day labour training for footwear members.
- Better know the Cambodian Labour Law
- Be clear on wage and benefit payment
- Be aware of child labour issues
- Build network with MoLVT officials and unions
- Participate in CSR (corporate social responsibility), including workplace
- Be ready to act or seek assistance when facing problems or else
The training will be held on the following schedule:
DATE : 28 March 2012
TIME : 08:00-12:00; 13:30-17:00
VENUE: Sunway Hotel, Mekong I
FEE : Free of Charge
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- HR Manager, Admin Manager, and Compliance Manager
As seats are limited, a first come, first served basis will be applied.
Please confirm your participation by providing the name, position, contact
number, and email of participant to GMAC Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
or via 855 23 301 181 by 26 March 2012 at 1700.